Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chili Chicken Wings

As I still have leftover flour mixture from the making of Chili Squids the last time, I decided to use it to deep fry some chicken wings time time round.

They taste as good as the chili squids much to my delight. A perfect accompaniment to a frosty beer!



Ingredients
4 chicken wings (separated into wings and drumlets)
2 tablespoons of soya sauce
2 teaspoons of sugar
Dash of black pepper
Flour mixture

Preparation

Marinate the chicken wings with soya sauce, sugar and black pepper for at least an hour.
Coat the marinated chicken with the flour mixture.
Deep fry the chicken wings till golden brown.
Remove from heat and drain away excess oil.
Ready to serve.

2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thank you so much!! You just made my day! =)