Tuesday, June 3, 2008

About Da Housewife

I am a housewife who is in a race against time daily. Constantly watching the wall clock, juggling household chores and meeting the needs of my little bundle of joy. Luckily for me, I find cooking therapeutic. Preparing meals at home is a joy to me. 

Measurements for the ingredients stated in my recipes are best to my knowledge. I try to measure them whenever I can. But there are also times when it's all based on "ah-ga-ration".

This blog is created to share my recipe stash. Some are mine, some precious ones are contributed by my parents and Grandma. Some came from cook shows and cookbooks. And not forgetting the ones that belong to fellow epicureans whom I will credit.


"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces - just good food from fresh ingredients."
- Julia Child


0 comments: